My favorite books from the past year
Hey everybody! Man, what crazy times we are experiencing right now, huh? I hope you’re all staying safe, staying in when you can, and washing those hands! I’m here today to share with you some of my favorite books I’ve read over the past year! My goal with this list is to give you some new options to dive into during your time at home!
- “The Couple Next Door” by Shari Lapena
- “I Let You Go” by Clare Mackintosh
- “Behind Closed Doors” by B.A. Paris
- “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***” by Mark Manson
- “Ego is the Enemy” by Ryan Holiday
- “Fire & Ice” Series by Erin Forbes
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama
Out of all of these books, “Becoming” is my absolute favorite. Not only because I love Michelle Obama, but because she is an amazing role model and writer. “Becoming” reads as easily as a work of fiction, half the time I forgot it was the story of her life! “Becoming” is my number 1 recommendation from the past year!
What are your book recommendations? I’m always looking for more to read! Let me know by commenting or sending me a note! Stay safe and read lots!